Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tamar Blogging?

I never thought I would be a blogger. I never thought I would be a blogger even more than I never thought I would be dealing with cancer at age 31. I sure hope that the origin of this cancer is not from using my laptop computer because then my sudden desire to blog might be coming straight from the minds of the cancer cells, "use your computer more Tamar, you know its good for you."

I guess I am not really starting this blog at the beginning of the journey because I am not at the beginning anymore. It is underway and had been now for a few weeks.

Anyway, I think this will be a better venue of keeping you informed because I do not feel comfortable bombarding your inbox with my cancer musings. I am getting lots of great feedback from my emails so far but I would rather give you the opportunity to decide when you want information from me.

Please feel free to share this blog with anyone you want. I am not a private person and it has been amazing to see how many people want to share this information and how strong the response has been of kindness, love, and healing energy.

3 comments:

  1. Tamar, I love your perspective, perseverence, positivity, passion, excitement, and joy in this new phase of your life. As always, I am inspired by you!

    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamar, I'm honored to be able to follow and accompany you on this sacred journey. Sending you love, light and another energy beam to lean on.
    Love,
    Jan Masters

    ReplyDelete